Do you know that Bitcoin casinos can be accessed from any geographical location? Australia is one of the few countries with a lax protocol when it comes to betting on Bitcoin games using digital currencies. Bitcoin casinos are allowed to do its operations in the country. You can play Bit Coin Sic Bo with an added advantage of being anonymous, with no transaction fees. Let us see what are Bitcoin casinos and how to play Sic Bo in these casinos
At Bitcoin you play Anonymously
When you play at other casinos or the mainstream casinos, you need to register at the casino and submit your identification and location proof to the casinos for a real play game.
But playing at Bitcoin Casinos you do not need any of these documentations and can play anonymously.
You can sign up with only an e-mail address, and will not be asked for any back-up id – even when it comes to time to withdraw your profits. You will be asked to agree to terms which state that players are responsible for checking the legality of gambling in their jurisdiction. However there are not the geographical restrictions that other casinos face.
Banking Transactions are Free
In some countries you are charged with high fees while depositing at the casinos with credit cards or money transfers. Bitcoin transactions are free, which saves those deposit charges and withdrawal costs. This also means that Bitcoin casinos are able to offer their players games with lower house-edges.
Bitcoin Offers Fair Games
Bitcoin casinos focus on game fairness. Information in the form of server strings are provided that can be used after each roll to demonstrate that this was truly random. Even if you choose not to verify this yourself, the knowledge that the casinos are open with this information can give you peace of mind.
How to play Sic Bo at Bitcoin casinos
- To play Sic Bo at Bitcoin casino first and foremost you need to purchase some Bitcoin. This does not need to be a whole one – you can buy this currency in units of 0.01%, known as mBTC. There are several websites which allow you to buy BTC and set up a wallet which you’ll need to hold them. Big name brands include CoinBase and BTC-E. You can buy the coins via a bank transfer and several other payment options.
- After you have known the Bitcoin casino that offers Sic Bo you will have to register your account to play. This is done in moments as there is no name or personal information is required but only e-mail address. Also you will be able to take advantage of bonus offers on your first deposit too.
- Once the casino gives you your receiver id you click the deposit button. This is a long string of letters and numbers. You’ll need to go to your Bitcoin wallet and send money to this id from there by pasting this string. Transactions are usually very fast, and you’ll be playing Sic Bo in no time at all.
What to check at the Bitcoin casino before playing Sic Bo Game
- Take a moment to compare the bonus offers at different Bitcoin casinos before you sign-up. Though most of them look very similar, the wagering requirements can vary a lot. Many casinos give different games weightings for this wagering, with Sic Bo often counting at different rates.
- Look at the ongoing promotions and bonuses to make sure you will be well looked after for future deposits.
- Also have a close eye on the house edge for each bet. While the Big and Small bets have a small house edge (particularly at Bitcoin Casinos), some of the higher odds bets have huge edges in favour of the house. If you are betting on ‘any triple’, or specific doubles, you could easily be giving up 10% or more each time you roll which is too low when compared to other games and does not make up for the lower transaction fees you’ll enjoy by playing Sic Bo for Bitcoin.
Keeping all the above things in mind now look out for a online casino with Bitcoin Casino software and play Sic Bo with a new gaming experience.