Pepper Dog Soft gaming company has developed a new Sic bog gaming app that is available at the app store for your iPhone. Besides Sic Bo the very popular Chinese gambling game found in casinos all over the world, you can also play multi-hand Blackjack game or multi-hand blackjack pro where you can play up to 28 hands at a time.
The game board is very detailed and even has extra bets found only in Chinese casinos and the table even lights up.
As you know Sic Bo (sicbo), meaning “dice pair” is an ancient Chinese gambling game. It is very popular in Macau (China), Australia and especially in Atlantic City, NJ. It can also be found in some Vegas casinos, as well as in the UK. Sic Bo is also known as tai sai, dai siu, big and small or hi-lo, and in Macau some variations exist with extra bets called Yee Hah Hi. It’s a combination of Craps and Roulette and has many bet options allowing the player to win lots of money at the casino. Now you can enjoy this great game on the go and practice betting strategies for when you visit a real casino.
Features of Sic Bo app
This version includes these great features:
- Online World-Wide Leader Boards, so you can show off your winnings.
- Different Casino Rules for Macau, Atlantic City, and Australia.
- Movable and Zoom-able table which makes it easy to place your bets.
- Sounds including dealer commentary.
- A career mode that tracks your true net winnings via a bank borrowing system.
- Lots of statistics which track dice combinations, total bets won/lost, and much more.
- Additional Yee-Hah-Hi bets and colored dice.
The minimum dollar you can bet is $1 and the maximum is $500 in this game.
This Sic bo game app is not free, and costs AU$2.99 at iTunes to download on your iPhone. The app size is 16 MB and requires iOS 9.0 or later