In order to increase chances of winning Sic Bo game strategic planning can help a lot. Here you will find some guidance for a beginner, medium pace player and the high ambitious one.
Steady players should use the bets with the smallest edge. The best edge in Sic Bo is found with the Small, Big and Combination bets. This strategy is perfect for beginners or for those who want to limit their losses as they get familiar with the game.
Small and Big Bet
The Small and Big bets are the closest to Evens chances in Sic Bo (like Red /Black in Roulette) which makes them perfect for using a progressive gambling system. The system to use against Live Dealer Sic Bo is the 1-3-2-4 system.
The 1-3-2-4 system on Small or Big gives steady players a real chance of winning at Sic Bo. And because Big and Small allow the largest bets on the Sic Bo table, the winnings can be considerable.
In the 1-3-2-4 gambling system, the sequence of winning bets:
- 1, 3, 2, 4 numbers represent betting units, so if you’re betting in units of 10, the sequence is 10, 30, 20, 40. If you’re betting in units of 100, the sequence is 100, 300, 200, 400 etc
- If your bets keep winning, you progress through this sequence. If you win all four bets, you start again. If you lose any bet, you return to the start.
- The 1-3-2-4 wins big when all four bets come up, but as long as the first two bets win, you still win, even if the third bet loses.
- If your first bet loses, you will have lost 1 unit.
- If the second loses, will have lost 2 units (bet 4, won 2)
- If the third bet loses, you will make a profit of 2 units.
- If the third and fourth win, your total profit is 10 units.
But even if the fourth bet loses, you still have a profit of 2 units.
The Combination bet (any two specific numbers) also has a low house edge. The odds against a Combination bet winning are 6 to 1 and the payout is 5 to 1. Use 30 betting units to place Combination bets (choose two of your lucky numbers). Based on chance, you should win 4 times in these 30 bets. If you win 4 times before all 30 bets, stop and take your winnings.
Balanced players should look for bigger wins, but spread the risk by combining bets to cover a number of results. Using Double bets with a bet on Total, this medium risk Sic Bo strategy gives you four different chances of winning on each spin. This will make a steady return and is aimed at players who are familiar with the game, and wish for more excitement than betting.
In Sic Bo, you should choose from your lucky numbers and the odds of any number winning. For this medium-risk strategy, the numbers that give you the best chance are 9 and 12 as they have a payout closest to probability (payouts 6-1, odds against 15-2 ie 7.5-1). Place a bet on your chosen Total, then combine that with 3 Double bets.
To balance your risk, choose Doubles that could win if your chosen Total loses. For example, a Total of 9 won’t win if Double 1 is spun. A Total of 12 won’t win if a Double 6 is spun.
Betting on 9
- Place 3 units on a Total of 9 and 2 units on Double 1, 5, and 6.
- Your total bet is 9 units.
- Your return will be: 21 units if 9 wins or 22 units if a Double wins
Betting on 12
- Place 3 units on a Total of 12 and 2 units on Double 1, 2, and 6.
- Your total bet is 9 units.
- Your return will be: 21 units if 12 wins or 22 units if a Double wins
High Roller Players
The higher risk strategy is aimed at players who want to win big, and take risk by winning on more than one bet for the same result. Using bets on a Total of 8 or 13, Doubles and Combinations, look for ways to win three times on the same spin. A bet on a Total 8 will not win if the dice throw contains Double 4, 5 or 6 as the total would always be higher than 8. But a Total of 8 could contain Double 1, 2, or 3. A Total of 8 could also contain a combination of 3 and 2.
Betting on 8
Place 3 units on a Total of 8 and 2 units on Double 1, 2, and 3.
Also place a 2 unit bet on a Combination of 3 and 2, to cover the chance of Double 3 and 2.
This is a total bet of 11 units, with a possible return of: 27 units if 8 wins plus 22 units if a double wins plus 12 if the Combination wins.
Betting on 13
Place 3 units on a Total of 13 and 2 units on Double 4, 5, and 6. Also place a 2 unit bet on a Combination of 4 and 5, to cover the chance of Double 4 and 5. This is a total bet of 11 units, with a possible return of: 27 units if 13 wins plus 22 units if a double wins plus 12 if the Combination wins. Whether you choose to bet on 8 or 13 your potential return on the 11 unit bet is 61 units.